You must enter a search term to perform a search.

Used New Holland Tractors 175+ HP for Sale

All Models


Recent Listings

Don’t miss out on price changes!

Price changes happen all of the time; be the first to know. Save a listing and automatically get emailed when there is a price change. Log in or register now to save your listings.
Login or Register
2017 New Holland T7.260 175+ HP
5 photos
2017 New Holland T7.260
Save
Call for price
2017 New Holland T7.260 Auto Command. 5675 hrs Front linkage and PTO Mid mount valves 710/60R42 (1 is 40% the other had to be replaced and is 60%) 600/60R30 Configurable valves and HTS2 Electric mirr... See all seller comments
Call for price
Cadott, WI
(715) 972-9690
2016 New Holland T7.230 175+ HP
2016 New Holland T7.230
Save
$124,500
2016 New Holland T7.230 642 hours super steer Cab suspension Excellent condition Local Trade One owner Please callExpress Financing Get Pre-ApprovedGet a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
$124,500
Dubuque , IA
(563) 214-0453
2009 New Holland T8030 175+ HP
1 photo
2009 New Holland T8030
Save
Call for price
POWERSHIFT TRANSMISSION, 4 REMOTES, FRONT WEIGHTS, 480/70R34 FRONT TIRES, 520/85R46 REAR DUALS CALL OUR OFFICE FOR QUICK & EASY ONSITE LOW FIXED RATE FINANCING. TRUCKING AVAILABLE ANYWHERE.Exp... See all seller comments
Call for price
Kevin Dewitt Equipment - Sikeston
Sikeston, MO
2015 New Holland T7.270 175+ HP
1 photo
2015 New Holland T7.270
Save
$105,000
2015 New Holland T7.270 MFD Tractor, Deluxe Cab, AC, AM/FM Radio, Cloth Air Seat, Visibility Pack, Special Edition Blue, Mechanical Cab SuspensionExpress Financing Get Pre-ApprovedGet a FR8Star... See all seller comments
$105,000
Hoober, Inc. - Seaford
Seaford, DE
1998 New Holland 8970 175+ HP
17 photos
1998 New Holland 8970
Save
$63,000
1998 NH 8970, 6884 hours, 18.4R46 tires, Easy steer guidance, Allied 2895 loader and 96" bucket, duals, fenders, very nice.Express Financing Get Pre-ApprovedGet a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
$63,000
Marshalltown, IA
(641) 569-6998
2018 New Holland T8.320 175+ HP
1 photo
2018 New Holland T8.320
Save
$194,500
Express Financing Get Pre-ApprovedGet a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
$194,500
South Ark Equipment - Rayville
Rayville, LA
2013 New Holland T7.250 175+ HP
29 photos
2013 New Holland T7.250
Save
$68,500
Nice 2013 New Holland T7.250 Front Axle Suspension, Cab Suspension, 31 MPH CVT, Front 3pt & PTO, Hyd. Toplink, Passenger Seat, 4,197 Hrs, Very Clean Tractor, Ready to Work! Financing & Deliver... See all seller comments
$68,500
Millmont, PA
(570) 922-4466
1994 New Holland 8770 175+ HP
10 photos
1994 New Holland 8770
Save
$41,500
powershift transmission MFD 4 hydraulic remotes small 1000 PTO 3 point hitch rear tires0480/80r42 65% front tires 380/80R28 75% 18 front weights LED head lights 190 engine HP/160 PTO HP 1994... See all seller comments
$41,500
Rock Valley, IA
(712) 201-9125
2020 New Holland T8.350 175+ HP
1 photos
2020 New Holland T8.350
Save
Call for price
New NH T8.350 tractor, 50kph, cvt trans, lux cab w/ suspension, high cap draw bar, hd hyd pump, 5 sets remotes w/ power beyond, 10) 220lb frt weights, 2000lb rear wheel weights, 1000 pto, frt... See all seller comments
Call for price
Thorp, WI
(715) 972-7338
2021 New Holland T9.565 175+ HP
2021 New Holland T9.565
Save
Call for price
2021 New Holland T9.565 Tractor Call for Price TRACTOR,- 500 HP - CVT TRANS - HEAVY DUTY - WHL DLXCAB CVT - DELUXE CAB - CVT - ROW CROP & HHP - PERFORMANCE PLUS ROOF RC - PLM CONCT 5ADV FT - COL... See all seller comments
Call for price
Intermountain New Holland - Twin Falls
Twin Falls, ID
2015 New Holland T7.260 175+ HP
1 photo
2015 New Holland T7.260
Save
$125,000
Located in Rayville, AR. Please contact Brad atExpress Financing Get Pre-ApprovedGet a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
$125,000
South Ark Equipment - Rayville
Rayville, LA
2003 New Holland TM175 175+ HP
9 photos
2003 New Holland TM175
Save
$45,900
Used- New Holland TM175 mechanical front wheel drivetractor with cab, heat and AC, AM/FM radio, powershifttransmission, a rear wiper, left hand reverser, frontfenders, 10 front weights, 380/85R30 front... See all seller comments
$45,900
Mosinee, WI
(715) 600-5883