Don’t miss out on price changes! Save a listing and automatically get emailed when there is a price change.
Extended Service Plan
Protect your equipment with an Ag Guard Extended Service Plan provided by Machinery Scope. Powertrain, Hydraulics, and/or Platform coverage options available for up to 3 additional years. Machinery Scope will follow up with your personalized quote.
It's easy to get a shipping quote! Just click the button below and complete the short form.
NO MONEY DOWN UP TO 84 MONTHS FINANCING
Shop Us First, Shop Us Last, Just Shop Us! We Won’t be Beat by Any Competitor Dealer!
SUPER EASY FINANCING FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48.
For the Best and Easiest Buying Experience Around, Give us a Call!
NO Fancy Sales Pitch, NO High Pressure Haggling, Just STRAIGHT to-the-point Dealing!
Full Line of Woods Implements Available! Let’s Make You a Package Deal!
You’ve got a ton of different jobs to tend to each day, and the last thing you need is a feeble tractor that shies away from the really tough ones. The 4700 Series is heavier than other tractors in its class, designed to handle larger, heavier implements and more demanding applications. So yeah, they'll be there when you need them.
12x12 Synchro Power Shuttle (SPS) Transmission
Tilt steering column
Analog & digital instrument panel w/ performance monitor
Lever controlled 3-point linkage w/ draft control
External lift control (LH fender)
4WD front axle; Hydraulically actuated differential – HydraLock
Standard hydraulic valves; DA, KO, FL + DA, KO, FL
Auxiliary electrical socket
Mid-mounted front work lights
Standard side fender extensions
Standard fuel tank guard
• HEAVY-DUTY – These three Series feature best-in-class base weight, and these heavier frames are purpose-built for more pulling power and lift capacity. With better maneuverability and more stability, you can rely on these tractors for even the most heavy-duty jobs.
• THREE-POINT HITCH – There’s virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty three-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity ranging from 4,850 to 9,390 lbs.
• PTO –540/1000 PTO.
• TRELLEBORG TIRES – Trelleborg premium radial tires come standard. Built exclusively for agricultural use, these tires provide better traction in the field, reduce soil compaction and improve fuel economy. Plus, the patented interlug terraces enhance self-cleaning in muddy soil. As a result, you enjoy a smoother ride and reduced wear on the tractor.
• TELESCOPIC LOWER STABILIZING ARMS – Standard on deluxe models, these heavier-duty stabilizing arms let you custom-adjust for any implement, for unmatched ease-of-use and greater control.
• EXTENDABLE LOWER BALL ENDS – Because extending the ball ends is as simple as pulling a ring on the link, implement attachment is always quick and easy.
• TIGHT TURNING RADIUS – Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
** Customer responsible for reporting tax in home state. Arkansas Sales Tax not applicable for some Arkansas residents, call or see store for details!
*Sales tax will be charged unless you are tax exempt and have an exemption or sign proper paperwork.